I loved the 3.1 Phillip Lim collection for Target and stocked up on as much as I could before it sold out in stores. One of my favorite pieces? This “boom” graphic sweatshirt. It’s comfortable enough to lounge and write in but chic enough to dress up and wear out. I paired it with my Rag & Bone ripped jeans (the fraying around the ankle is my favorite).
3.1 Phillip Lim for Target boom graphic sweatshirt (I’m wearing a size large because I liked the way it looked baggy), Rag & Bone ripped jeans, Rebecca Minkoff camera bag, Alexander Wang Liya pumps (similar shoe here) and vintage gold chain.
The first in a four-part series on fall essentials, this week is all about black, white and grey (and the Céline-esque bag of my dreams!). On the docket for next week’s Sunday Shopping post? Oxblood. Stay tuned.
1. H&M Wide-Lapel Wool Coat
2. Dr. Martens Serena 8 Eye Boot (I Have This Similar Version That Gives Me A Little Extra Height)
3. Zoe Karssen Riot Sweatshirt
4. Paige Hoxton High-Rise Skinny Jeans
5. Proenza Schouler Striped Top
6. Zara Leather City Bag
7. Maison Martin Margiela Gold Knuckleduster Ring Set (Inexpensive Alternative Here)
I partnered with Glamour to show you how to work Revlon’s crimson lip look for fall 2013.
Below, the in-book listing from Glamour’s September 2013 issue: