It’s been freezing cold, so last weekend consisted of staying holed up in my apartment and flipping through old pictures. I came across one of my mom from the ’70s, broke out my bell bottoms and pulled together this outfit inspired by her—perfect, middle-parted blond hair past my waist not included. Why she didn’t save all of her clothes is beyond me.
J Brand jeans, Madewell shirt, Rachel Zoe vest, Charles David booties, Pour La Victoire bag, J. Crew pave and lucite bracelets, Michael Kors watch and vintage coral ring.
Once I find a brand worth loving, it’s safe to say I’m hooked for life. The six items above are accessories worth sharing that I wear or carry with me every day.
- J. Crew leopard-print iPhone case. Who doesn’t need a little leopard in their life?
- Proenza Schouler PS1 large chain wallet. Travels with me everywhere and has a mirror inside when you flip it open for easy lipstick application.
- Spiked ring from badass jewelry brand K/LLER Collection.
- Jennifer Meyer initial pendant.
- Tai spiked bracelet. My favorite layering piece by far.
- Smythson notebook. To keep track of random ideas and inspiration.
Happy Sunday shopping!